The latest research from Macquarie Park Cityscope
shows property sales for the three months to May 2016 have decreased substantially from the preceding quarter. Sales recorded in the quarter ending May 2016 totalled $30.7 million, a decrease from the $451.9 million recorded in the three months to February 2016, and a decrease from the $473.3 million recorded to November 2015. For the year ending May 2016, there were 101 sales at a total value of $1.093 billion, compared to 76 sales at a total value of $732 million for the previous year.
The table below shows sales recorded for the past eight updates of Macquarie Park Cityscope.
Notable sales in the May 2016 update of Macquarie Park Cityscope include:
- A two level industrial building at 108 Victoria Road, Gladesville, comprising a showroom area, high-clearance warehouses, first floor office and car parking on a 3,249-sqm site, which was bought for $20 million; and
- Three 2 storey brick buildings at 434 Victoria Road, Gladesville, 432 Victoria Road, Gladesville and 428-430 Victoria Road, Gladesville, comprising a total site area of 1,329 sqm, which were bought together for $6.2 million.
Properties for sale in Macquarie Park Cityscope in May 2016 include:
- 12-14 Birnie Avenue, Lidcombe, two high-clearance warehouse with loading docks and on-grade parking on a 31,500-sqm site, available through Colliers International;
- 5 Rider Boulevard, Rhodes, a 10 storey commercial building with ground floor retail and four levels of basement parking with a net lettable area of 25,279 sqm, available through Knight Frank and CBRE;
- The EMC2 Building at 3 Innovation Road, Macquarie Park, a four storey office and research building with a net lettable area of 7,360 sqm, available through Collliers International and Cushman & Wakefield; and
- 127 Bowden Street, Meadowbank, a two and three storey office building on a 1,706-sqm block with ground floor parking for about 40 cars, available through JLL.
Leasing opportunities in the May 2016 of Macquarie Park Cityscope include:
- 18-20 Orion Road, Lane Cove West, a nine storey building comprising ground floor foyer and eight floors of office space and 378 basement parking spaces, which has office space of 115 to 1,500 sqm for lease through Hartigan Bolt and CBRE;
- Citrix House at 1 Julius Avenue, North Ryde, a five storey commercial building with two levels of basement parking for 395 cars, which has office space of 200 to 3,715 sqm for lease through Colliers International;
- Epson Australia House at 3 Talavera Road, Macquarie Park, a three-storey commercial/warehouse building with warehousing and dual loading dock facilities, which has office space of 328 to 2,671 sqm for lease through Dexus Property Group, CBRE and GJS Property; and
- Triniti Business Campus at 39 Delhi Road, North Ryde, a 28,145-sqm office campus comprising two 7-storey and one 6-storey commercial buildings with retail space, a childcare facility and 995 car parks, which has office space of 700 to 10,017 sqm for lease through Cushman & Wakefield and JLL North Sydney.
Cityscope covers 28 predominantly capital city CBD markets across Australia and New Zealand, providing a rich level of property level data including building attributes, tenancy detail, sales and ownership.For more information on Cityscope or any other CoreLogic RP Data products call 1300 734 318 or visit the website at www.corelogic.com.au/products/cityscope.
Subscribe to the free Commercial Pulse eNewsletter
Get the latest commercial news and sales data each week from our CoreLogic RP Data Commercial Pulse! Click here to subscribe
Source: Blog Corelogic Feed